Harsh Law handles personal injury cases in the Inland Empire.
Harsh Law is a personal injury law firm located in Southern California’s Inland Empire region that has years of expertise defending accident victims and their families. Our attorneys have the knowledge, skill, tenacity, and dedication needed to bring about significant progress for you on your case. We can help you get the compensation you deserve by understanding your unique circumstances and coordinating the expert legal strategy to build the foundation of your case.
- Car Accident – A vehicle accident might send your life into a tailspin. If another motorist caused injuries on the highway, road, or interstate, our dedicated Inland Empire injury lawyers can obtain the highest level of compensation for your injuries. An attorney from our injury law firm can evaluate the specifics of your accident and discuss legal alternatives with you. The consultation is without obligation and always free of charge.
- Truck Accident – The most lethal vehicles on the road are large trucks, such as tractor-trailers and semis, which are responsible for a disproportionately large number of serious injuries and fatalities. If you or someone close to you has been hurt in a truck accident caused by a big vehicle, you’ll want an experienced truck accident lawyer fighting on your side.
- Pedestrian Accident – Pedestrians crossing an intersection or standing near a street are not common sights for many Inland Empire drivers. A driver’s negligence or inattention may result in a preventable pedestrian accident. Victims of a pedestrian accident have the right to full recuperation for injuries sustained as a result of negligent drivers.
- Motorcycle Accident – Motorcycle accidents are frequently caused by automobile drivers who fail to notice motorcyclists or fail to respect their right to the road. Our Inland Empire motorcycle accident lawyers are dedicated to obtaining top dollar for riders who were hurt as a result of the carelessness of other drivers.
- Wrongful Death – Harsh Law’s wrongful death lawyers can assist your family during this difficult period after the loss of a loved one, as well as handle any legal actions if your relative’s death was caused by a negligent act.
- Brain Injury – A traumatic brain injury can alter a person’s life as well as that of his or her family members after a vehicle accident, fall, or other type of accident. You can rely on the traumatic brain injury lawyer at Harsh Law to fight for top compensation to help you recover from your injuries.
- Uninsured Auto Accident – In California and the Inland Empire, many drivers do not have the required legal liability coverage. If you’ve been hurt by an uninsured or underinsured motorist, get in touch with us right now. Our attorneys at Harsh Law have dealt with claims related to uninsured, underinsured, and hit-and-run drivers on a daily basis for years.
- Drunk Driving Accident – Drunk drivers are a public hazard that must be held responsible for accidents caused by their intoxicated driving. People who have been injured by drunk drivers may pursue compensation through the California civil justice system via a lawsuit.
- Construction Accident – Our skilled personal injury lawyers are here to help if you or someone you know has been hurt on a construction site in the Inland Empire, or has lost a family member as the result of a construction accident.
- Work Injury – If you had a bad accident at work and did not get worker’s compensation, talk to a lawyer about your rights. If your employer does not have worker’s compensation, you may be able to make a personal injury claim. Our lawyers will tell you more for free.
- Unsafe Property Injury — Wet floors, merchandise that has fallen, fractured steps, loose stair railings, bad light, or outside parties committing unlawful acts on your premises are all possibilities. If you have been hurt as a result of hazardous circumstances on another person’s property in the Inland Empire, you should contact a skilled premises liability lawyer.
- Bicycle Accident – Bicyclists are frequently injured in collisions with automobiles and trucks, with head injuries and spinal injuries being common. If a motorist caused a bicycle accident that resulted in severe injuries for the bicyclist, he or she is entitled to seek compensation for those injuries.
- Dog Bites – In certain circumstances, the owner might be held responsible for a dog bite or attack. Dog bites can lead to infections, disfigurement, scarring, and even death in the event of confrontations.
If you or a loved one were injured in an accident, you have the right to legal assistance. Make an appointment with our Inland Empire personal injury attorneys now to talk about your case.