Best Newport Beach Accident Attorney
Call (949) 257-2349 to speak immediately with an Orange County personal injury lawyer.
Why work with HarshLaw accident attorneys?
HarshLaw is a serious injury law firm. We help victims who have been seriously injured or killed due to the fault of someone else. Our experience working with individuals and families of Newport Beach and throughout Orange County allows us to provide you with direct access to a team of legal professionals, including our founder Mark Harshbarger.
Common Newport Beach Accident Locations
Both Huntington Beach and Newport Beach Police Departments report the most active areas for vehicle accidents in both areas are along the Pacific Coast Highway (PCH). This area is mixed with commercial delivery vehicles, stunning exotic vehicles, commuting workers and beautiful beach views – combining all of these elements into several lanes of high-speed traffic often yields dangerous results.
In Newport Beach, notable accidents of serious or fatal injuries have occurred closely to the intersection of the 55 (Newport Blvd) and PCH.
What to Do After a Car Accident – Newport Beach
The actions you take directly after an automobile accident can significantly improve your ability to recover fair compensation for damages. In any vehicle accident, whether driver, passenger or pedestrian, here is an important checklist to follow:
- Check all passengers in your vehicle to determine if anyone has been injured.
- Call 911 so emergency medical attention can be administered to the injured at the scene. If someone is taken via ambulance, they will likely be taken to Hoag Hospital.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach Emergency Room
- 1 Hoag Dr 1st floor, Newport Beach, CA 92663
- Phone (949) 764-4624
- If you are able, take pictures of the accident scene, the vehicles, damage to property, skid marks on roadway, etc. Take pictures from further away to show any tire skid marks or damage to property (broken fence, pole, etc.).
- Do not admit fault (i.e. “I’m so sorry I hit you.”).
- Gather the insurance information, name, address, and phone number of the other driver(s). Provide your information as well.
- Get the names / business cards of police investigating the scene.
- Collect names and phone numbers of any eyewitnesses that are willing.
- Ensure you have a full medical evaluation following the accident.
- Get a copy of the police report as soon as it becomes available.
- Call HarshLaw at (949) 257-2349.
Additional Areas We Serve
HarshLaw does not just take cases in Newport Beach, California. We take cases throughout all of California where someone has been seriously injured and have offices in Orange County and San Bernardino County. If you have experienced an injury and have questions, HarshLaw offers a no-cost consultation with a legal professional.
Call us at +1 (949) 257-2349.